WARNING: DON'T CALL ANY PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER UNTIL YOU READ THIS!
- Do you have the desire to look great in and out of your clothes?
- How about dramatically increasing your self-confidence?
- Does the idea of increasing your vitality and feeling more alive appeal to you?
- How about generally just feeling happier?
...then working with a "GREAT" personal trainer can be one of the most rewarding investments of your life.
That's the good news.
The bad news is that not all personal trainers are "great." In fact, there are very few "good" personal trainers in the country, not to mention Connecticut, that are worth your time, money, and energy.
Take a look at a few examples of what you will find the industry is inundated with:
- Personal trainers who only know heavy weight training without any concern for functional work, core training, metabolic training or flexibility. Or vice versa.
- Personal trainers who will take your money only to have a chunk of each session filled with you walking on a treadmill...a plus if the trainer stays by your side (insert sarcasm).
- Personal trainers who utilize some form of cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all training....without any regard for a client's goals, needs, and/or capabilities.
It is absolutely sad...but true. This is just a small sample of what you'll find in your search for a personal training service. And, obviously, qualities you DON'T want in the personal trainer that you choose.
So what should you look for?
A truly great personal trainer is one who:
- KNOWS the difference between training for performance, muscle enhancement, AND weight management
- IS well versed in the many important goal achieving variables (such as nutrition, motivation, focus, etc.)
- UNDERSTANDS your desire to improve your physical appearance as well as your need to reduce stress and feel good about yourself
- UTILIZES many techniques that enable you to easily and rapidly achieve your fitness goals
- DESIGNS workouts specific to your goals and capabilities
- IS an expert coach on exercise execution
- WILL push and motivate you towards attaining the results you desire
And most importantly...A TRAINER WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS. Success coming in the form of a positive physical change.
If you seek a positive physical change including a lean firm body you can be proud of, limitless energy, and a balanced life you can enjoy, you have come to the right place.
A Little About Me
After cutting my teeth as a personal trainer in college, I decided my life’s mission was to provide individuals with the tools to achieve and maintain high levels of health, fitness & wellness. Today I can proudly say that I am one of America’s most decorated fitness professionals with over 20 years of experience as a fitness industry leader and over a dozen fitness and nutrition related certifications. I have transformed thousands of bodies just like yours through one-on-one personal training, online training, phone coaching, group exercise programs, seminars, published articles and books.
As your fitness coach you will quickly see it’s not only about how much I know, but how much I care about your personal success.
I have helped thousands of people lose unwanted pounds of fat, regain high levels of energy and reclaim their lives. You can be next.
Before you decide, I want you to answer these questions:
- Do you want to feel energized?
- Instead of experiencing the roller coaster of emotions that usually accompany your daily existence, would you like a more positive feeling throughout your day?
- Do you want to manage your weight, improve your sex life, improve your emotional and psychological health, recover from illness or injury, improve your flexibility and muscular strength?
- Do you generally just want to improve the overall quality of your life?
If you answered "yes" to any, most, or all of the above, I absolutely urge you to come in for a free consultation where we can discuss a program specifically tailored to your needs - and then come back for a free training session where I can help you implement it and feel what it's like to retake control of your health and fitness.
Why? The answer is simple...I am confident once you get a taste of the Cutting Edge Personal Training experience you are going to be hooked. Hooked on taking those all important first steps towards feeling happier, more vital and alive. Steps towards looking great in AND out of your clothes. Steps towards dramatically increasing your self-confidence. And maybe even steps towards being the motivation and inspiration for someone else to make a change.
So if you want to simply and rapidly change your health and fitness for the better, you will want to train with Jim Cipriani's Cutting Edge Personal Training. To get started, either:
- click the "FREE Fitness Consultation" link below.
What do you really have if you don't have your health?
Results begin with the Program, Me as Your Coach, & YOU!